Thursday, October 12, 2006

Forex Daily result

nothing could make me happier other than winning pips each days. this is my most recent result

 


 Trading_thurday_12hb_3





i just spend another 100usd to buy some sort of trading book just to study my long term skills. as you can see i dont gain much pip but since im using bigger margin then i can secure more profit, but that doesnt really a good technique as i need to sit almost 8hour per day in front of my monitor








someone ask me, am i a part time trader? i hardly to answer this question. how can i saw this is my part time job when i spend most of my time infront of my pc than doing some other job?








my online schedule is






Monday - Friday



7pm - 4am ..........rest........... continue again at 8.30am - 12pm  (total 12hour 30min per day!!!)



12.30pm - 6.45pm working at school (6hour 15 min)






saturday - sunday



10am morning - 5am morning









man im serious, if you look at my working hour, i spend most of my life "WORKING". so do appreciate your rest hour when you got time to do that :D









Crap
Ronne














2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was like..wow...it's hard for me to imagine.. someone sit in front computer for so many hours.
wouldn't you feel tired or your eyes are pain or something?
anyway health is the most important thing instead of career,an opinion of mine

tomato girl

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you tomatogirl?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home